Join us for Cub Scout Pack 65's most popular event – Winter Camp 2014!!! Our theme this year will be Saluting our Nation's Defenders complete with a visit from US Army National Guard military personnel and vehicles!
- Click HERE for Sign-up Sheet
- Click HERE for Schedule
- Click HERE for Packing List, Additional Information
- Click HERE for Driving Directions
- Click HERE for Camp Tuckahoe Map
- A two night sleepover in climate-controlled cabins Friday, March 7th through Sunday, March 9th
- Sign-in Friday evening between 5-7 PM, then enjoy a movie and popcorn. No dinner provided, eat before arrival or bring along a packed meal.
- Morning and afternoon programs and a fireside pack meeting planned for Saturday. All meals provided on Saturday.
- Sunday morning clean-up with light breakfast provided. Depart for home by 10AM.
- One parent per family must attend
- Fee is $30 per person, $75 cap per family, $20 per person for Saturday
- 80 slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bring Class A (Scout shirt) and Class B (T-Shirt) uniform if available along with scout cap
- Questions? Contact Cubmaster Travis Zimmerman at email@example.com