- Click HERE for Packing List, Additional Information
- Click HERE for Driving Directions
- Click HERE for Camp Tuckahoe Map
- Click HERE for Schedule
- Click HERE for information on the Summit Search & Rescue bloodhounds
- A two night sleepover in climate-controlled cabins
- Sign-in Friday evening between 5-7PM, then enjoy a movie and popcorn. No dinner provided, eat before arrival or bring along a packed meal.
- Morning and afternoon programs and a fireside pack meeting planned for Saturday. All meals provided on Saturday.
- Sunday morning clean-up with light breakfast provided. Depart for home by 10AM.
- One parent per family must attend
- Fee is $30 per person, $75 cap per family, $20 per person for Saturday
- 80 slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bring Class A (Scout shirt) and Class B (T-Shirt) uniform if available along with scout cap
- Questions may be directed to Travis Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Join us for Cub Scout Pack 65's most popular event – Winter Camp 2013!!!
Saturday, January 19, 2013
CUB SCOUT SLEEPOVER @ HERSHEY'S GIANT CENTER
Come out and enjoy a night full of fun with Pack 65. Join CoCo the Bear, and the Hershey Bears Hockey Team as they take on the Syracuse Crunch on Saturday April 6th.
The game starts at 7:00 PM. This event is for the entire family, so invite anyone you like: Grandpa's, cousins, neighbors, or friends. The seats are on the 200 level and our Pack will be able to sit together as a group. We have 100 seats reserved. Wear your Hershey Bears gear and maybe some binoculars to see the action up close.
Ticket prices are $13.00 per person.
Then, after the game is over, the real fun begins. Hershey's 8th Annual Cub Scout / Boy Scout Sleepover!!!
Once the Hockey game is over and the crowd starts to leave, the Extra Activities begin. There will be a chance for ice skating on the floor of the Giant Center. There will be skates available to rent, or you may bring your own. Later, we will be treated to a presentation from Hershey Park's Zoo America. After that, they will dim the lights and show a movie on the "Giant Screen."
There will lots of other Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts there to mingle with, share stories, and share adventures. We will be sleeping in our sleeping bags overnight in the Giant Center concourse. On Sunday morning we can enjoy a hot breakfast before departing.
The cost for each person staying for the sleepover will be $ 41.00 which includes:
- Hockey Game admission ticket;
- a Giant Center meal voucher;
- a Hershey Bears Scout Patch;
- a parking pass ( 1 per 4 people);
- all of the evening entertainment;
- and breakfast!
The Sleepover Event has a limited number they can allow overnight and usually sells out. Our order must be paid in full to be considered complete and space guaranteed. We need to get the ball rolling on this fairly quickly. The deadline for the Sleepover registration and payment will be Sunday, 27 January. We'll be taking the numbers to the Giant Center Box Office Monday Jan 28th. Send checks payable to "Pack 65" to Richard Rager at 555 Randall Circle, Hummelstown, PA 17036. Remember that funds from the popcorn credits may be used. Any comments or question please contact Rick Rager, Wolf Den co-leader, at email@example.com or 717-303-8228 (cell). See you there!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Cub Scout Pack 65 Pinewood Derby 2013 is almost here!
Pinewood Derby Weigh-ins:
Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 6pm to 7:30pm Holy Trinity Lutheran Church basement
Pinewood Derby Den Races:
Tigers, Wolves, Bears: Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 6pm to 7:30pm @ Holy Trinity Lutheran Church basement
Webelos I, II: Thursday, January 17th from 6pm to 7:30pm @ Holy Trinity Lutheran Church basement
Pinewood Derby Championship Races (Pack Meeting):
Friday, January 18th, 2013 6:30pm to 8pm @ Hershey Elementary School (Multipurpose Room).
Click here for Pinewood Derby 2013 Regulations.
Please contact Pete Valania (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bill McDanolds (email@example.com) with any questions.