- Click HERE for Packing List, Additional Information
- Click HERE for Driving Directions
- Click HERE for Camp Tuckahoe Map
- Click HERE for Schedule
- Click HERE for information on the Summit Search & Rescue bloodhounds
- A two night sleepover in climate-controlled cabins
- Sign-in Friday evening between 5-7PM, then enjoy a movie and popcorn. No dinner provided, eat before arrival or bring along a packed meal.
- Morning and afternoon programs and a fireside pack meeting planned for Saturday. All meals provided on Saturday.
- Sunday morning clean-up with light breakfast provided. Depart for home by 10AM.
- One parent per family must attend
- Fee is $30 per person, $75 cap per family, $20 per person for Saturday
- 80 slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bring Class A (Scout shirt) and Class B (T-Shirt) uniform if available along with scout cap
- Questions may be directed to Travis Zimmerman at email@example.com
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
2013 Pack 65 Winter Camp Tuckahoe - Search & Rescue Weekend
Join us for Cub Scout Pack 65's most popular event – Winter Camp 2013!!!