Ready for Take-off!
Come Join the Pack 65 Annual Family Campout
September 27-28, 2014 at Camp Catherine in Hershey
- Don’t miss this fun Scouting event with hiking and a variety of games and sports. Program will end with an evening campfire and Pack Meeting.
- Overnight tent camping for families on Saturday night after the Pack Campfire.
- Check-in anytime after 11AM on Saturday, September 27, 2014
- We will provide Saturday’s Dinner and a light Breakfast on Sunday morning.
- Saturday’s lunch is on your own.
- Bring Class B uniform
- Camp Catherine is located just over the hill behind Hershey's Corporate HQ and Hotel Hershey. First get to RTE 39 (Hershey Park Drive) at the intersection by Turkey Hill and Red Robin. Head north on Sand Beach Road, you'll take that up the hill and then back down the other side. Right before you reach the Swatara Creek you'll make a right turn onto Swatara Road. You proceed about 1 mile and hit a big "S" turn ( around a large schoolhouse). Once you come out of the S you'll go another 100 yards and the road kinda "Y's". At the Y you'll see an unpaved gravel road. Thats the access road back to the campground. The camp is pretty far back, through a bunch of fields and cannot be seen by Swatara Road.
- We need to get a general head count so we know how much food to get for the evening meal and breakfast. So if you plan on attending, one or both, please e-mail Matt Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org and give him your numbers. Remember this is for parents and siblings too.