Map of the Camp (We are in Hemlock, labeled only as "Troop Cabin #2" South of Memory Lake)
Winter Camp 2010 Schedule
- A two-night sleepover in (wood-burning stove) heated cabins.
- Sign-in Friday evening between 5pm and 7pm, then enjoy movie and popcorn. No dinner provided, eat before arrival or bring along a packed meal.
- Morning and afternoon programs and a fireside pack meeting planned for Saturday. All meals provided on Saturday.
- Sunday morning clean-up with light breakfast provided. Depart for home before noon.
- One parent from each family must attend.
- Fee is $30 per person, $75 cap per family.
- Registration form with parent/guardian signature and check payable to "Pack 65" is due to Julie Larkin, 2007 Raleigh Road, Hummelstown, PA 17036 by Friday, 02.05.10.
- 88 slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bring Class B Uniform