Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Camp 2010 Postponed

After careful consideration and consultation with our leaders, we've decided primarily for safety reasons that it's best to postpone Winter Camp.

We're sorry for this regrettable news, but we'll keep you posted on our efforts to reschedule it if possible. Thank you to everyone who's been working so hard towards making this event even possible. It's a highlight of our year, yet we will live to fight another day!

Please forgive us for any inconvenience this causes. Please contact Travis Zimmerman @ or 717.443.5000 to discuss any concerns or issues you may have with this.

No comments: