Kiss Back Hershey is scheduled this year for April 18th from 1-5 pm for clean-up, followed by dinner at the Hershey Med Center tent and a family friendly movie starting at 7:00.
All scouts, parents and leaders should report to the Shank Park pavilion at 1 pm, where we will get our group assignment. Please attend, even if you can only be there for part of the afternoon.
Here are the top safety and preparation tips to remember:
1. Wear light colored, long-sleeved shirts and pants. Do NOT wear clothing that exposes arms and legs or open-toed shoes.
2. Wear good walking shoes or boots, preferably ones that are water resistant. Do NOT wear open-toed shoes. We do have water areas here - so you may get wet.
3. Bring work gloves to protect hands from glass, metal or other sharp objects. If you have these please bring them along, as we have a limited number.
4. Wear or bring sunscreen.
5. Wear or bring bug spray; pests are attracted to many of the items youʼll be picking up
6. Participants under age 18 must have adult supervision.
7. Carry a cell phone for emergencies.
8. Bring water to drink.