April 26-27, 2008 at Camp Catherine
• All day camp programs where Scouts can get a head start on next years rank requirements. Program will end with an evening campfire.
• Overnight tent camping for families.
• Sign in is from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 26, 2008.
• Bring your own lunch on Saturday. Dinner and Sunday’s breakfast is included.
• Cost is $15.00 per scout, $7.00 per adult and $5.00 per sibling. There is a cap of $35.00 for families.
• Registration form with parent/guardian signature and check payable to Pack 65 is due to Betsy Han, 1118 Stoney Run Road, Hummelstown, PA, 17036 by April 19.
• Bring Class A uniform (for inspection). Uniform inspection sheet here.
• Our campfire Saturday night will include a ceremony to properly retire American flags. If your family has a flag you would like to retire, please bring it to include in the ceremony.
o Class 1 health forms need to be on file for siblings and parents who are planning on attending the camp. Class 1 Health form are available here.
Click here for registration form.