- Don’t miss this fun Scouting event with hiking and a variety of games and sports. Program will end with an evening campfire and Pack Meeting.
- Overnight tent camping for families on Saturday night after the Pack Campfire.
- Check-in anytime after 2PM (flexible) on Saturday, September 26, 2015
- We will provide Saturday’s Dinner and a light Breakfast on Sunday morning.
- Bring Class B uniform
- Camp Catherine is located just over the hill behind Hershey's Corporate HQ and Hotel Hershey. First get to RTE 39 (Hershey Park Drive) at the intersection by Turkey Hill and Red Robin. Head north on Sand Beach Road, you'll take that up the hill and then back down the other side. Right before you reach the Swatara Creek you'll make a right turn onto Swatara Road. You proceed about 1 mile and hit a big "S" turn ( around a large schoolhouse). Once you come out of the S you'll go another 100 yards and the road kinda "Y's". At the Y you'll see an unpaved gravel road. Thats the access road back to the campground. The camp is pretty far back, through a bunch of fields and cannot be seen by Swatara Road.
- We need to get a general head count so we know how much food to get for the evening meal and breakfast. So if you plan on attending, one or both, please e-mail Jeff Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org and give him your numbers. Remember this is for parents and siblings too.
Friday, September 18, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
1st Pack Meeting tonight, Thursday, September 17th, 6:30pm to 7:30pm Hershey Elementary Multi-Purpose Room
Join us for Pack 65's 1st Pack Meeting today, Thursday, September 17th from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at the Hershey Elementary Multi-Purpose Room (MPR). We're kicking off another exciting and event-filled year of fun and camaraderie! This event is for all five dens and parents and kids alike are invited to attend. For more information please contact Cubmaster Travis Zimmerman @ 717.443.5000 or email@example.com
Monday, August 31, 2015
Does your son like hiking, camping, learning life-skills...and having tons of fun, existing scout then Bring a Friend for Ice Cream? Join us for Cub Scout Pack 65's Ice Cream Social on Thursday, September 3rd from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at the Shank Park Pavilion to learn more about our fun-filled pack. Pack leaders and current cubs will be available to share information and answers to your questions. Please contact Cubmaster Travis Zimmerman at 717.443.5000 or Pack65Webmaster@gmail.com for more information.