Does your son like hiking, camping, learning life-skills...and having tons of fun? Join us for Cub Scout Pack 65's Ice Cream Social on Thursday, August 28th from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at the Shank Park Pavilion to learn more about our fun-filled pack. Pack leaders and current cubs will be available to share information and answers to your questions. Please contact Cubmaster Travis Zimmerman at 717.443.5000 or Pack65Webmaster@gmail.com for more information.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Monday, October 14, 2013
Come out and join the Pack for the Annual Derry Township Halloween Parade. The Parade will be held on Tuesday, October 22nd and will begin at 7pm. We will meet in the staging area, The Hershey Company employee parking lot on Caracas Avenue. Please show up by 5:45pm for Pizza and Hot Cocoa prior to the parade.
Wear your Halloween Costume or your Cub Scout Uniform. Bring a flashlight as it helps locate the candy if you drop your bag. The Hershey Company provides the candy for each group to throw (toss) to the parade attendees.
Route: Down Caracas - past fire station, Right turn onto Valley (at bank), Right turn onto Chocolate Ave - thru square - and finally a Right onto Ceylon Ave to re-enter the parking lot.
Scouts - please find your Den leader when you arrive so they can get an accurate scout count.
Parents - parade lasts for about an hour. Since it takes a while to flow out of the parking lot at the start of the parade, you can expect us to be back to the parking lot around 8:15 - 8:30. MAKE SURE you check-in with your DEN LEADER before taking your child home! Safety first!
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Pack 65, there are still open spaces available for the 3 Show and Sell dates. The dates are as follows: Saturday Sept. 21st at K-Mart, Saturday Sept. 28th at Sam's Club, and Saturday Oct. 5th at K-Mart, Times are from 9am to 10:30am and 10:30am to Noon. If you would like to sign up please contact your Den Leader.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Batten down the hatches and join the Pack 65 Annual Family Campout
April 13-14, 2013 at Camp Catherine in Hershey
· The theme this year will be Pirates! Don’t miss this fun Scouting event with hiking, games and a treasure hunt. Program will end with an evening campfire and Pack Meeting.
· Overnight tent camping for families on Saturday night after the Pack Campfire.
· Check-in anytime after 9AM on Saturday, April 13, 2013. Families may leave after pack meeting or stay the night.
· We will provide Saturday’s Dinner and a cold Breakfast on Sunday morning.
· Saturday’s lunch is on your own.
· Fee is $20 per family
· REGISTRATION FORM (click LINK) with parent/guardian signature and check payable to Pack 65 is due to Josh Cysyk, 883 Tallyho Drive, Hershey, PA 17033 no later than Monday, April 1.
· Bring Class B uniform, a tent, and camping chairs.
· DIRECTIONS (click LINK) to Camp Catherine
· Any questions, please call Josh Cysyk 717-412-8188 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Day campers and overnighters must send in registration form. If you plan on only coming to the pack meeting no registration is required, but please call or send an email so we can keep a headcount.